CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pretty as a Princess!

Well I walked downstairs the other day and found the girls all dressed up like pretty little princesses. They got all dressed up and got their build a bears all dressed up too. I just love watching my girls playing together and getting along.

Well if you are wondering who this is, it is the famous Sharpay. If you don't know who Sharpay is the just watch High School Musical. She is Alyssa's favorite character, don't ask me why because she is the mean one. Alyssa has recently become obsessed with High School Musical which mean Kalley is obsessed also. I refused to pay $25 for this beautiful outfit, so Alyssa saved up her allowance until she had enough to buy it herself. I am such a mean mom!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait until my girls are old enough to play together. Kalley and Alyssa are so darn cute... oh yeah, and the Sharpay wig is the shizzz! Totally worth the $25.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think making her buy it with her own money makes you a good mom, not a mean one. they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish that you guys lived up here. i cant get enough of those girls.

    ReplyDelete