CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Naked...is it just a phase?














Well I know 2 year olds go through a naked phase since I have been through it once before. It is just lovely when kids learn that they can take off their own clothes. Kalley has hit this phase as you can see in the pictures, I can't keep clothes on her to save my life. Well I think Alyssa has decided to relive her youth by going through this phase again! She tells me she has to take her clothes off because they are too itchy or because she is too sweaty. Personally I think she just wants more attention.


































2 comments:

  1. Jayli is still going through this phase and shes about to turn 3. Trevin is taking right after her though. He loooooooves to be naked. Silly kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Remember when Kalley didn't have any hair? I found a picture of her as a baldy, made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete