CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Making Brownies For Dad



After weeks of the girls being sick I finally caught their illness. Well I started feeling better, so I thought that maybe we could get this all behind us. I didn't think Brandon would catch anything since he is out of town most of the week working. Well I was wrong, between the guys at work getting sick and all the germs floating around our house he ended up in bed for four days. Needless to say I spent this last weekend taking care of him. The girls wanted to do something for dad to, so I let them make him brownies. Although he wasn't in the mood to eat them it was the thought that counts. Of course the brownies didn't go to waste, the girls had their share of them and anyone that knows me, knows I can't resist me some chocolate. I think this is why I fail at diets so often! Well Brandon is finally feeling better so he could go back to work but not before Alyssa came down with an ear infection. I don't know if I can handle anymore sickness in my house. My counter has loooked like a pharmacy for the last month. I am constantly giving out medicine. I hope when everyone is better I don't keep drugging them out of pure habit!







3 comments:

  1. So cute! It was so fun to play with the girls on Saturday and see you for a brief moment. So glad that you started a blog! Cant wait to read more updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute girls. I'm glad to see I'm not the only mom that lets their kids just hang out in undies!! I am excited that you have a blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're bloggin' again! Your girls are so cute... we need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete